Monday, July 11, 2016

THIS (what would YOU do?)


HELP!!!  I'm at the end of my rope!

I can't quite describe how it feels to watch helplessly while Federal agents TORTURE my daughter - in yet another attempt to cajole me into becoming a terrorist - while an Emergency Room doctor admits, on video, that my theory is the most likely explanation:



As horrifying as the above video is, let's put it in context: It directly follows an OBVIOUS escalation of harassment from UNIFORMED police, as they chased us around the city, blatantly harassing us:



The morning AFTER my daughter got out of the hospital (again), I was woken at 6:30am - when "someone" threw a rock at my head:




You might be wondering... why I don't seek help? Here's the SDPD cop who's SUPPOSED to investigate my being violently assaulted. Notice anything peculiar?:



Here's all the cameras they "missed":




It's not surprising, considering how the Los Angeles Sheriff Department inexplicably dropped the investigation into the SECOND time Federal Agents RAPED my daughter:



And Kern County Sheriffs' Internal Affairs:



The police clearly wont help.  So, I went over their heads. 

Here's a detailed list of Congressional offices I've contacted (and the WHITE HOUSE!!), in a desperate attempt to get SOMEONE to intervene:

~>  Congressional contacts (for naught)  <~



Meanwhile, the San Diego Police Department continues their relentless harassment...

This was filmed a few hours after my daughter informed me she had just been RAPED (for a THIRD time, by a Federal agent):



Followed a few days later by this:



And this:



And the very next day:



In a way, I'm glad UNIFORMED officers are now harassing me - at least nobody can dispute they're cops... unlike the vast panoply of instances when UNDERCOVER cops relentlessly harassed me:













Will it EVER stop?????

What would YOU do?????????

4 comments:

  1. All those people are NOT narcs, cops or undercover cops!!!! EVERY homeless person you see and every person just walking down the street can not be undercover cops!!! Cops are not going to sleep in the streets!! How are they even trying to make you a terrorist!!?? It doesn't make ANY sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But... I would definitely report Sgt doofus McAsshole!!! Because even I can tell he is harassing you!!! It is clear that you keep to yourself and don't WANT to talk to ANYBODY so the only time you are flipping people off and using profanity is when the asshole comes and creates a problem! It is VERY unprofessional of the officer to bicker with and poke fun at you as he has done on the videos and maybe he needs a desk job if he can't handle himself appropriately with a civilian!!! And for all the other officers that gather and jump on the bandwagon should be disciplined alike and ashamed of themselves for abandoning the oath they took went sworn in!! Disgusting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man..
    dont listen to what anyone says.. youre a great guy

    ReplyDelete