Friday, July 31, 2015

The Case Against 'Youngster' AKA 'Jace' AKA 'Brent Keeler'

In the early morning hours of Presidents' Day, 2015, in the Lancaster DMV parking lot, somebody stole my backpack and suitcase - from right next to me, while I was sleeping.

Almost every possession - Wallet, eyeglasses, cellphone, notebooks, my dead fiancé's keychain - were gone.  The guy who stole everything "randomly" approached me a few weeks later:

 

The day after he robbed me, I went to take a shower at the local homeless facilities.  A girl and her boyfriend got in line next to me - she was wearing one of my stolen hats.  I told her the hat was stolen from me, and she immediately gave it back.  Then, her boyfriend got in my face, demanding I give it back.  Standing my ground, I demanded they tell me where they got it.

His reply: "What do we look like to you, narcs?"

"YES!!!!!" was my incredulous reply.  Little did I know, but this guy (street name: 'Youngster') was just beginning his insidious infiltration of my life.  That very same week, on the other side of town, he was actively pursuing a relationship my daughter.  Within a few days, they were together. 

Torture soon followed.  He made our lives absolutely miserable on every single holiday since they met.  On my dead fiancé's birthday, he drugged and hypnotized my daughter so badly, she was a complete basket case.  On my birthday (which fell on Mother's Day this year), he made my daughter cry FIVE separate times.  The next day, he set up a whole scenario which led to the police arresting him.  Despite the cops saying he'd be in jail for at least a month, he was released the very next day, so he could do this:




On Memorial Day, after knowingly leaving an open escape route for his dog to run away, he physically attacked me because his dog ran away:



Then, a few weeks later, he attacked me again:



He has been actively torturing my daughter AND trying to get her pregnant!!!

Why doesn't she leave him?  Because he has been actively, deliberately HYPNOTIZING her as well.  In March, I overheard my daughter telling him "Don't snap your fingers at me, I'm not a dog!" which was immediately followed by him doing a very loud finger snap, at which point her head dropped to her chest.  She slowly raised it, and asked him "what do I do now?"  He told her to go to sleep (it was the middle of the day) and she did, immediately. 

He is now the FIFTH (narc) boyfriend in a row whom I have caught hypnotizing her!   

Listen to his excuses when I confront him about the hypnosis:



Sound fishy to you???





*****

No comments:

Post a Comment