Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harassment threads regarding the video the DEA posted about me...

THE FOLLOWING THREAD WAS A DISCUSSION UNDER A MEME I POSTED WHICH SAID "IF YOU BELIEVE YOU NEED GUNS TO FIGHT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THEN YOU ARE MENTALLY UNFIT TO OWN GUNS:

Todd Young · Friends with Jodie Emery and 9 others
Just like your unfit to make stupid statements about people who have done more than your entire ASA outfit put together ....if you don't make a public apology your credibility isn't worthy shit....maybe you should swallow a bullet and do everyone a favor......Americans for Sucking ASS....
29 January at 21:06 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Fucking narcs. You guys never quit, do ya? Unreal.
29 January at 21:19 via mobile · Like

Todd Young · Friends with Jodie Emery and 9 others
Before you make statements you should probably educate yourself on who your dealing with.... Check yourself before you wreck yourself.......The truth can never be stopped and we will never quit as long as there are Daryl's like you pushing the wrong agenda ....
29 January at 21:30 via mobile · Like · 1

Seth Derek Aronson: Did you really just "like" your own idiot comment, narc? Wow.
29 January at 21:34 via mobile · Like

Todd Young · Friends with Jodie Emery and 9 others
The only thing i've ever narced on is you choking down Dons Loads.....enjoy ....cocksmoker.....you must be liking that....wow...
29 January at 21:41 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Lemme get this straight. We've never met. Out of nowhere, you're suddenly making insulting comments on my wall, apparently referencing a comment i made on another narc's wall ALMOST A MONTH AGO... And somehow connecting me to Americans for Safe Access, an organization i last worked for in 2006... an organization that managed to finally, after over a decade of dilligence, get an historic hearing in Federal Appeals Court, challenging the travesty of Cannabis being a Schedule I drug (despite its clear medical benefits) - while narcs like you spend all of your time and energy ATTACKING and defaming ASA, using the exact same tactics and rationale as the DEA. That about right, asshole?
29 January at 21:56 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Tim Bahler, see what i deal with on a regular basis? Still think i'm imagining the harassment?
29 January at 22:13 via mobile · Like

Todd Young · Friends with Jodie Emery and 9 others
You brought this on by making such a insensitive statement towards the lose of someone's child.....like I stated before this movement is about compassion...not being an asshole.....if I were to attack you ...you'd know it.....so please refrain from name calling and other viscous comments.....your just digging your self a deeper,hole....hopefully it won't take you a decade of diligence to keep,you're mouth shut.....that's about right ...isn't it???
30 January at 00:28 via mobile · Like

[AT THIS POINT ANOTHER NARC, 'MIKE CANN' JOINED THE THREAD, BUT THEN HE DELETED ALMOST ALL OF HIS COMMENTS, SO MY ARGUMENTS APPEAR ODD.  FIRST HE SAID "WHAT'S YOUR PROOF THAT DONNA IS A NARC?]

Seth Derek Aronson: YOU'RE the proof, asshole. The thread you narcs are referencing happened over a month ago, and then DEA Donna BLOCKED ME, because i clearly blew her cover. When she blocked me - A MONTH AGO - all of the comments i posted on her thread DISAPPEARED! That's what happens when you block someone on facebook. All of their comments on your wall vanish. Yet, somehow, a month later, you two morons, whom i never met, and who were not involved in the thread while my comments were still extant, somehow know all about everything i said, and are harassing me now, a month later, on my own wall. Fucking Amateurs. Seriously Tim Bahler, am i imagining this? How about Rudy Reyes, does this thread seem odd to you?!? John Farrington, do you need someone with an advanced degree to vouch for the oddness of this thread?
3 February at 02:11 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: And, just for the record, i didn't tell anybody to kill themself. DEA Donna posted a meme on her wall, which said Americans need guns to fight government tyranny. I made a logical statement that since Donna is a DEA agent - a poster child for government tyranny - perhaps that meme means she should put a gun in her mouth, to fight tyranny?

****

Nothing else was said, for about a week... then, in the space of 30 minutes, Donna and three other narcs began a huge mudslinging argument with me. At the very same time, a fifth narc sent me a private message, bitching about what i had written a week earlier. 30 minutes later, Donna blocked me, because, of course, i was able to logically tie her attacks against ASA to the DEA's campaign against ASA, as their rhetoric is identical. Then, because she blocked me, everything i wrote on her wall thread disappeared. Now, a month later, two narc morons do their best impression of amateur hour... [sigh]
3 February at 02:32 via mobile · Like

[HERE MIKE SAID THAT HE HEARD ABOUT MY 'THREAT' TO DONNA ON A VIDEO DONNA POSTED ON HIS WALL]

Seth Derek Aronson: Ok Mike, there's a video on your wall about this?!? Please, share the link, i gotta see this...
3 February at 02:34 via mobile · Like

Mike Cann · Friends with Angel Raich and 16 others
Sent it privately, I'm not looking to promote it if it's not true. I deleted my previous posts, I dont have the time or interest to figure out what is going on but watch with my free 10 minutes a week.
3 February at 02:43 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Well, here's the video. Wow. Just wow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvurPihGKZ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As for DEA Donna not speaking about Cannabis for a year... just this past July, one day, out of the blue, she sent me over 80 private facebook messages, in a daylong harassment barrage. Unreal.
3 February at 02:55 via mobile · Like · Remove Preview

Seth Derek Aronson: AND OF COURSE you deleted your comments, Mike... so now my comments above appear blatantly out of context, without the statements of yours i was responding to. Well played narc, well played.
3 February at 03:08 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Notice the video was just uploaded to YouTube on Feb 2nd... Three days AFTER Todd began his flaming on this thread...
3 February at 03:13 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: So, what of it Todd? Any comments on why you were flaming me about comments that disappeared from DEA Donna's page a month ago, and why you started said flaming four days before the video about it appeared on YouTube? #fishy

____

[THAT'S ALL I EVER HEARD FROM EITHER OF THEM.  NOW, 'RICHARD ALBERTINI', A NARC WHOM I PERSONALLY *BLOCKED* OVER A MONTH AGO, TOOK OVER... NOTICE HIS ODD EXCUSES FOR HOW HE IS ABLE TO POST ON MY WALL, EVEN THOUGH I BLOCKED HIM...]


Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
hey seth how are you tonight? since it appears that you are a coward and have blocked me i guess the only way i can ask you this is here? i have a couple questions? word on the street is that you are a cop? is it true? next? is making death threats against woman part of americans for safe access policy?
8 February at 22:15 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: A narc says what?
8 February at 22:19 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  I did block you, officer, so it's odd how you're able to comment on my wall...
8 February at 22:20 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
you tell me seth? tell me what you and your federal agent eugene say? i hear narcs tell women to kill themselves? seems asa is full of tweakers these days. you and your buddys are done!
8 February at 22:21 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
i can comment on your wall like eugene can get pages shut off on sundays! asa is over!
8 February at 22:21 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
you and your boy are cowards! you should have heard agent davidovich cry when i talked to him on the phone...
8 February at 22:26 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Facebook alerted me that you were "following" me a week ago (despite my having blocked you months ago), so it took you a week to formulate this brilliant interrogation, eh officer? You're a genius.
8 February at 22:44 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
i am pretty good! why wont you answer my question! when you tell women to kill themselves is that you or asa speaking?
8 February at 22:46 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
why you so quiet now? wont you talk shit to a man?
8 February at 22:48 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
cmon seth answer me i am sure many people are reading this....do i need to start posting screenshots and faxing every collective in the country?
8 February at 22:49 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
bullying and stalking are both violent and federal crimes! are you aware of your personal civil liability?
8 February at 22:51 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
its ok seth ill get to ask you plenty of questions at your deposition....
8 February at 22:55 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Tell me all about the law, officer. I LOVE that my joke has now been upgraded to a "death threat"! That's awesome. What it was, was a logical question. DEA Donna posted a meme that said guns are necessary to fight government tyranny. Since she is s...See More
8 February at 23:10 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
no seth your tweaker harrassment wont stop till you deal with the civil liability. your financial future looks bleak. i dont really care about you at all i am gonna laugh my ass off....
8 February at 23:13 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
group stalking and bullying cases are now being heared in the world court!
8 February at 23:14 · Like

____

[HERE HE GOES AGAIN ON ANOTHER THREAD ON MY WALL]

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
Paranoid and delusional!
9 February at 05:26 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  What are you, the Energizer Bunny Narc? You're gonna comment on all my posts now? I'd block you again, but apparently DEA agents override facebook blocking. So, you're like a hemorroid that's built up an immunity to Preparation-H, and i just have to get used to you being always on my ass... #fun
9 February at 05:41 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
i am just waiting to see if your paraniod tweeker self will threaten a man!
9 February at 05:42 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Threaten you? You have to look yourself in the mirror every morning, knowing you're entire career violates the Constitution you swore to uphold. You ruin people's lives for a government salary. You don't need threats from me, son, your hell is your own.
9 February at 05:51 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
typical bully!
9 February at 05:52 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Yes, you are. Glad to see you admit it.
9 February at 05:54 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
so seth what exactally is your position with americans for safe access?
9 February at 05:56 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  As you well know, i have had absolutely no contact or affiliation with them since 2006.
9 February at 05:59 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Why exactly do you and the DEA spend so much time and energy fighting ASA?
9 February at 06:00 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
what does asa make criminal threats?
9 February at 06:05 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Why do you have such difficulty with the English language?
9 February at 06:07 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
oh it that correct does asa also have issues with people that dont speak english as a first language?
9 February at 06:08 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
you are just a simple minded bully and coward!
9 February at 06:09 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  ASA has a case pending before the US Supreme Court that would reschedule Cannabis out of Schedule 1, and completely change everything, allowing its use as a medicine. Geeze, i wonder if that perhaps has more to do with your behavior than a joke i made on a DEA agent's facebook wall over a month ago?!? Hmmm...
9 February at 06:11 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
dude i dont give a fuck what asa does that is no the question. i am asking you what kind of punk motherfucker makes threats against a woman?
9 February at 06:13 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
i sure hope to meet you at the asa confrence in dc...
9 February at 06:14 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Now you're going to the ASA conference?!? Unreal. As for Donna, she's not a woman, she's a DEA agent, there's a difference... And, as i keep explaining, i made no "threat" towards her. But, of course, you're just following orders, so i expect this harassment to continue indefinitely...
9 February at 06:20 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  And the fun continues, Tim Bahler & Rudy Reyes... can you believe this guy? He's made comments on two more of my threads as well...
10 February at 19:55 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
dude your a loser?
10 February at 19:56 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: *you're
10 February at 20:31 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
dude listen. if you are any kind of man? just introduce yourself in dc! if not i am done with you and i will see you shortly after you are served....till then no more conversation. thank you.
10 February at 20:33 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  So, after rhetorically carpetbombing my wall, on half a dozen threads, with your neverending Narc banter, now you're done? AWESOME! PS: Fuck you.
10 February at 20:37 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
say that to me in D.C.
10 February at 20:37 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Okay!
10 February at 20:38 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Asshole.
10 February at 20:38 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
ill make you a very public bet right here and anyone that knows me will vouch my word is good! i will bet you $1000.00 that you will not even approach me in D.C. or say a word. you seth are a bully and a coward. you would never have the balls to face me so no seth FUCK YOU!
10 February at 20:40 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Oh my god. Does "no more conversation" mean you're never going to shut the fuck up?!? Jesus H. Christ!
10 February at 20:40 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  So much for being a man of your word...
10 February at 20:41 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
thousend dollars seth!
10 February at 20:41 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: [sigh]
10 February at 20:42 · Like

_______

[AND AGAIN, IN RESPONSE TO A MEME I POSTED TALKING ABOUT A RASH OF L.A.P.D. OFFICERS WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER BEING FIRED FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAISNT OTHER OFFICERS, INSTEAD OF GOING ON A RAMPAGE LIKE DORNER.]:

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
There he goes again! Always talking about Suicide! Where you gonna be staying in D.C.?
12 February at 20:52 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  I could've SWORN you said you were a man of your word, and you were done commenting on my wall, narc. I also could've sworn you were (toeing the DEA line) talking shit about ASA, so it's odd you keep mentioning that you're going to their national conference... Don't you agree Tim Bahler & Rudy Reyes?
12 February at 20:58 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
seth i would not miss this confrence for the world! i despise what ASA has become! thats why confrence in D.C. is going to be so exciting! Some incredible announcements will be made that week and of course i cant wait to meet you! you are still going to threaten me to my face right?
12 February at 21:00 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  It's also odd that since you know i'm not going to the DC conference, you keep making threatening comments about meeting me there... Interspersed between statements calling me a bully. I'd call you a hypocrite, but i've already pointed out that you're a DEA agent, and that's the same thing...
12 February at 21:06 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
wow seth why wont you be at the confrence? have your friends already left you when they became aware of the pending civil litigation being filled against you?
12 February at 21:07 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Yeah, that makes sense. Civil litigation for making a joke on a facebook page, eh? You guys using the Donald Trump playbook now?
12 February at 21:10 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
we sure do seth! you fucking with rockafellas! you have no clue what your little joke is going to ending up costing you and your freinds from asa! you seem to think your bright! lookup civil rico litigation! i guarentee if you have a penny left when this is over your asa friends will be seeing damages from you...funny thing is you have friends willing to sign statements against you..you got played!
12 February at 21:14 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Again, as i've had no contact or affiliation with ASA for over half a decade, you morons attempting to use the RICO statutes - over a facebook post - is fucking HILARIOUS.
12 February at 21:17 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
you and your boy davidovich will have your day in court...just telling you. your comments were and are being taken very serious....your screwed! asa fucked you and never even kissed you!
12 February at 21:19 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
and here is a little food for thaught! you should really wathc your public position and watch what you say about not being connected to asa.. do you want all the liability for yourself?
12 February at 21:21 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Well yes, since my facebook joke was made solely by me, with absolutely no connection to ASA, why would i want to extend liability to them? I guess the real question is, of course, WHY DO YOU NARCS KEEP TRYING TO BRING DOWN ASA WITH BULLSHIT MANEUVERS LIKE THIS?!
12 February at 21:25 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
see seth you are whats known as a piss ant.. you are a nobody tweaker and you are just the kind of person eugene can manipulate into doing his dirtywork. now that eugene and asa are aware of the litigation pending against them they are very quick to throw you under the bus. no one needs to bring asa down! you tweakers are doing it to yourselves. dude you have no clue how deep the shit is about to get...
12 February at 21:27 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: It's AWESOME that my joke on a facebook page is being taken very seriously by the DEA. That ROCKS.
12 February at 21:28 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
i am very happy you feel that way! tell me more! great thing about people like you is you are very willing to talk your ways into your own demise... anything else you got to say seth?
12 February at 21:30 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Your fellow narc Eugene is in on it too?!? Word.
12 February at 21:30 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
he is your boy!
12 February at 21:31 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Again Tim Bahler & Rudy Reyes, can you believe this shit?
12 February at 21:32 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
why do you keep calling on tim bahler and rudy reyes? do you belive they are going to absorb your liability?
12 February at 21:33 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  I just want them to witness this DEA harassment...
12 February at 21:34 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
ok no worrys. no one is even harrassing you. so seth tell me more about you! tell me what ever i should know to finish my report to the lawyers?
12 February at 21:36 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: As for my "liability", why don't you carefully wrap it up in a copy of the First Amendment, and shove it up your narc ass?
12 February at 21:36 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
its ok seth. if i dont meet you in dc i will me questioning you at your deposition. you should be served in the next few days. do you have a attorney you would like us to sub serve?
12 February at 21:38 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
can wait to get you in deposition. your gonna be sooo easy to frazzle!
12 February at 21:39 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Joe Mama.
12 February at 21:39 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: I'm sorry... Joe Mama, Esquire.
12 February at 21:40 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
hey seth my offer stands. talk shit to me in person and walk away with $1000.00.
12 February at 21:41 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  Considering said offer was in the same thread where you said you wouldn't be commenting on my wall anymore, forgive me if i don't trust you. I do find it intersting that you consider the phrase "Joe Mama" "talking shit"... Do you have unresolved mommy issues little boy? Is your mother ashamed at you for growing up to be a weasel narc?
12 February at 21:46 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: She DID name you "Dick", with prescient foresight.
12 February at 21:48 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
its all good seth.
12 February at 21:56 · Unlike · 1

Seth Derek Aronson:  That's a yes then? Your mom is ashamed of you, and that's a sore spot? Ironically, her "spot" is also quite sore, having been rubbed raw by my cock, son. #Who'sYourDaddy?
12 February at 22:00 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
what did leah say when you were born?
12 February at 22:04 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Leah who?
12 February at 22:06 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
lol....its all good seth. listen i gotta run. doing research on you!
12 February at 22:06 · Like

[Leah is my sister, he was subtly bringing my family into it]

Seth Derek Aronson: I'll bet you are narc, i'll bet you are... When i finally decide to take my cock out of your mother's sloppy mouth, i may ask her about you as well, although i'd hate to make her all depressed...
12 February at 22:09 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
seth are you speaking for yourself or on behalf of americans for safe access?
12 February at 22:14 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  As far as i know, EVERYONE at ASA has fucked your mother.
12 February at 22:16 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
right on are you one of them? who gave you authority to speak on behalf of asa?
12 February at 22:17 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  That's gonna make the DC conference like a family reunion for ya, huh?
12 February at 22:19 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
only if your there daddy...hey what happened to mindswell.org? how come its no longer up and active?
12 February at 22:21 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
seth where do you live?
12 February at 22:23 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
cmon seth we are just a couple stoners talking? where do you live?
12 February at 22:24 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
hey seth when should i give you a phone call? is it to late tonight?
12 February at 22:31 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
is stephen still alive? ill pull his credit report now and see...
12 February at 22:33 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
ill give him and toby a call!
12 February at 22:34 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
oh and it is leah reeves..
12 February at 22:35 · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
that audrey sure was a hot piece of ass!
12 February at 22:37 · Like

[Audrey is my fiance, who died in 2007]

Seth Derek Aronson: Audrey was actually the one who recommended your mother, come to think of it...
12 February at 22:42 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
audrey was my soul mate! and a hella piece of ass come to think of it so is toby!
12 February at 22:44 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: We teamed her.
12 February at 22:44 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
right on... listen i gotta go i got to prepare this fax that is going out to stephens office in the morning. i am so sure himj and toby and everyone else a stephens office is gonna be so proud of you. no more time to talk tonight we can chat again tomorrow....
12 February at 22:46 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Who's rattled now, narc? All it took was a few comments about your mom, and now you're all over my family... Pulling credit reports, making comments about my mom (F- for lack of originality, son)...
12 February at 22:46 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
hey i am just having fun now. your boring me! we can talk again tomorrow...goodnight!
12 February at 22:48 · Like

____

[HERE, HE SWITCHES FROM TRYING TO PRESS A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST ME, WHICH COULD IMPLICATE A.S.A., TO SUDDENLY REPEATEDLY CALLING ME A PARANOID SCHIZIOPHRENIC... AN ODD SHIFT, BUT ONE I WILL EXPLAIN IN A MOMENT]:

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
yes seth but you are a paranoid schizophrenic!
13 February at 22:57 · Like · 1

Seth Derek Aronson: Don't you ever get a day off, narc? I'd hate to think you were getting overtime to harass me...
14 February at 00:21 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
yup your tax dollars at work #paranoidschizophrenic
14 February at 00:22 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: Since neither paranoia, nor schizophrenia could give you the ability to comment (constantly) on my wall, after i specifically BLOCKED you, your very presence here, and your endless harassment of me, are pretty strong evidence that i'm not crazy... #Thanks!
14 February at 00:31 via mobile · Like · 1

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
beyond crazy! #paranoidschizophrenic
14 February at 00:32 · Like

Seth Derek Aronson: You never have explained how you manage to comment on my wall, despite my having blocked you. You made some comment that if Eugene can do things, you can too... But everyone knows Eugene is DEA... So are you admitting you are as well? You've got to have SOME explaination for your ability to circumvent a facebook block...
14 February at 00:48 via mobile · Like

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
its easy i am dea!
14 February at 00:52 · Unlike · 1

Seth Derek Aronson: Clearly.
14 February at 00:57 via mobile · Like

Seth Derek Aronson:  The thing you assholes will never understand, is the reason you'll never break me is because i have truth on my side... and you literally lie for a living. Have fun with that Karma, narc.
14 February at 01:01 via mobile · Like

Patrick Lujan your life should be televized seth. id watch daily.
14 February at 06:15 via mobile · Unlike · 1

Richard Albertini · 4 mutual friends
ok #paranoidschizophrenic!
14 February at 10:37 · Like

______

WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND.  I ASSUME "DICK'S" SUDDEN SWITCH TO CALLING ME A PARANOID SCHITZOPHRENIC HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH A GUY NAMED JOHN FARRINGTON.  I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH JOHN.  ABOUT A MONTH AGO, I MADE A COMMENT ON HIS THREAD ABOUT THE HARASSMENT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH, AND POSTED A LINK TO MY BLOG.  HIS RESPONSE WAS HONEST AND TRUTHFUL.  HE SAID THAT EITHER I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME SERIOUS SHIT, OR I HAD LOST MY MIND.  I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE THAT THOSE ARE THE TWO POSSIBILITIES (AS OPPOSED TO SIMPLY INSISTING I AM CRAZY).  HE SUGGESTED THAT I FIND A CREDIBLE THERAPIST, AND IF THEY GAVE ME A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH (VOUCHING THAT I AM NOT CRAZY), THEN HE WOULD BELIEVE ME.  I RESPONDED THAT I COULD NOT AFFORD TO PAY A THERAPIST...  AND A FEW DAYS LATER, I SENT HIM THE TRANSCRIPT OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH OUR FELLOW CLASSMATE WHO HAS BEEN PROMISING TO GIVE ME $4,000 FOR THE PAST TWO AND A HALF YEARS.  NOW, EVERYTHING CHANGES... JOHN'S OBJECTIVE ATTITUDE COMPLETELY SHITS.... AND HIS RESPONSE IS AMAZING:

Seth,

(please don't show this to anyone else. I'm sure you understand since you have family you want to protect as well.)
I don't know if I should stay in contact with you anymore. There's been a situation. It didn't seem like anything too unusual at first. I guess that's how these things go. My daughter was at a party a few nights ago with some friends from school. There was one guy there who no one really knew. Apparently, everyone thought someone else had invited him. No big deal, right? Possibly just a party crasher. But he seemed to have his attention only on my daughter. She thought that maybe he was trying to get up the courage to talk to her, but he was kind of creeping her out. Finally he came over to talk to her. But instead of asking her about herself, he started asking her about me. She said he got really interested when she told him about my having majored in psychology in college. She told him that I minored in theater, but he didn't seem to care about that. Instead he just kept prodding about jobs I'd done that involved psychology. She got "weirded out" and made an excuse to talk to someone else. She said the guy was staring at her a good portion of the night. She eventually asked a friend to take her home. One of her friends sent her a text that the guy had left right after she did.

Now, stalkers are one thing. But this guy didn't even seem interested in her at all. Only me. That was odd. She also said that she told him that I liked to give psychological advice to my friends. He said that I should be careful who I tell to get help because sometimes a person might be a certain way for a good reason. She didn't get what he was saying, but I think I get it just fine and I think you get it, too.

My theory is this: I think they are drugging you, Seth. I think that they are trying to keep you confused. If they are, then the only way for it to be discovered is for you to go in for a psych eval. They knew I knew this! A serotonin re-uptake inhibitor would counter the drug they are using and you would be able to see exactly what they are up to. Any psychologist worth his salt would see this right away! It would explain why they gave in so easily about you court-ordered medications. I mean, come on! Cloned people? How obvious could they be? They didn't want you going! And they knew that you would fight it. If they could manipulate you into it, they could make it so the last thing you would want to do is to get the very medication that would off-set the drug they are feeding you. It's reverse psychology! Brilliantly played! And all it cost them was a sham of a psych eval!

It makes sense, Seth. Think about it. They have been getting really sloppy lately, haven't they? I mean you have outted so many of them. But what if those are only decoys? Meant to distract you from what is really going on, or even just to prod you enough to see if the drugs they are feeding you are working. Why else would they have become so transparent lately? I'll even bet that Jeff Bruce offered to get you drinks while you were at the reunion.

I am taking a huge chance in writing to you about this stuff, Seth. I know we didn't really hang out in high school, but this is serious stuff, man. It's up to you, what you want to do about this. All I can do is tell you what I know. I know a serotonin re-uptake inhibitor will counter certain drugs like LSD and Mescaline. And don't tell me the government hasn't used LSD on people in the past. You know as well as I do that they have. Starts in tiny doses to get you used to it. Then you slowly start to become confused. You might even hear things that aren't there. It was the suicidal thoughts you told me about that suddenly made everything click. Thankfully, you kept collecting evidence. You see LSD in small doses will mimic paranoid schizophrenia. The one thing that is different? Paranoid schizophrenics DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE! And that is one thing you have plenty of! Still, it would be enough for someone who hasn't studied to be fooled.

I know you're smart enough to put it together just like I have. I only hope I helped you fill in some of the blank spaces. All I can say is that you will know the truth of it, when you start the SRI. The difference will be like day and night, man. You're head will clear and all of the sudden things that you didn't even notice before will become obvious.

They obviously don't want me talking to you anymore and this guy they sent to my daughter was a warning. They knew that if we talked about this long enough, you might begin to understand the truth. What they didn't count on, I think, is us being able to put it together so quickly. When you look back at it, it really is quite obvious! That said, I don't want my daughter harmed. You, of all people understand that, I am sure. Please don't share this with anyone, Seth. I couldn't deal with it, if they came after my family. You are much stronger than I am in that way.

-----

NOW, FOR QUITE A FEW REASONS, I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM, SO I SIMPLY REPLIED: "My head is quite clear John. Goodbye."... THEN I DROPPED HIM AS A FACEBOOK FRIEND.  I DIDN'T BLOCK HIM, BUT DROPPING HIM WOULD'VE PREVENTED HIM FROM GETTING ANY OF MY WALL POSTS ON HIS NEWSFEED... YET, FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR SO (COINCIDING WITH THE START OF OFFICER ALBERTINI'S HARASSMENT), HE COMMENTED ON ALMOST EVERY ONE OF MY WALL POSTS... AND SENT ME A CONSTANT STREAM OF PRIVATE MESSAGES - ADMITTING HE MADE UP THE STORY ABOUT AN AGENT HARASSING HIS DAUGHTER, AND CLAIMING HE DID THAT BECAUSE HE'S SO SURE I'M A *PARANOID SCHITZOPHRENIC* THAT HE FELT HE HAD TO MAKE UP THAT STORY TO GET ME TO START TAKING MEDICATION.  THE REST OF HIS PRIVATE MESSAGES TO ME ARE BELOW... DECIDE FOR YOURSELF:

John Farrington:   Fine, Seth. You want the brutal truth? You won't believe me, but maybe someday when you get your head clear, you'll come back and realize that I was trying to help. That is, if you don't end up killing yourself first or hurting someone. You're head isn't clear, Seth. You won't believe me, no matter what I say and you'll likely get mad at me and say I'm a narc or something. So be it. I'll risk your ire and your opinion of me because, despite everything, I genuinely want to help you. You have become a paranoid schizophrenic, Seth. As I said, you won't believe me, but I figure that the truth is better than trying to manipulate you... which I should not have tried and I am sorry for that. The problem with paranoid schizophrenia is that you see everyone who wants to help you as an enemy, as someone working for their own agenda. "In paranoid schizophrenia, a common delusion is that you're being singled out for harm. For instance, you may believe that the government is monitoring every move you make or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch." "Suicidal thoughts and behavior are common when you have paranoid schizophrenia." "If you have any paranoid schizophrenia symptoms, seek medical help as soon as possible. Paranoid schizophrenia doesn't get better on its own and may worsen without treatment. However, if you're like most people with paranoid schizophrenia, you may not recognize that you need help or that you even have symptoms. This is because your delusions or hallucinations seem very real to you. Family and friends or people at work or school may be the ones who initially suggest you seek help" I know you won't believe me. That is why I tried to manipulate you first. I should not have done that because now it will make it harder for you to believe me now. Please understand that I am trying to help you. Funny thing is, we never really got along in high school. I'll be honest, I thought you were kind of a jerk. Hell, you probably thought similar things about me. That said, I want the old Seth back. He may be a jerk but he was at least able to function and keep a job and a place to live. Get yourself healthy and then come back and tell me what an asshole I am. Just get healthy first, okay? The quotes I posted here are from the Mayo Clinic. I am going to post the page where I got it from. You are probably going to look at the symptoms and say, "I don't have this." "I have evidence! It says here 'despite all evidence to the contrary.' I have evidence that proves my point." Seth, I have seen your evidence. All of it. To me it looks like people like to fuck with the schitzo because people can be assholes. Honestly, back in high school, I could have seen you doing the same thing to someone who was calling everyone a narc. The rest of your evidence is people just trying to be friendly after seeing you stare at them. They get uncomfortable, as most people do when someone is staring at them, and they say something. You then accuse them of being a narc because they said something to you. You would say something to someone who was staring at you, wouldn't you? It's not real, Seth. What you're seeing is a delusion. And I know you won't believe me, which makes this so much more frustrating. You will likely think that I am "in league" with whomever it is you decide is the one persecuting you more. You will likely accuse me of things. So be it. But I think you may be familiar with Occam's Razor, yes? The simplest solution is usually the right one. What is more realistic? That the government is spending God-only-knows how much money to keep track of you, send agents to rape your God-daughter, and every other person you have a conversation with is a narc. OR you have a chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing you to believe things that aren't really happening? Anyway, here's the webpage I got the quotes from. If you'd like to know more about it, I can send you more information. I am concerned about you Seth. I hope that you will get help and then you will see that. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/paranoid-schizophrenia/DS00862/DSECTION=symptoms

Seth Derek Aronson: Fuck you John. And the horse.  Occam's Razor strongly suggests you're still the same weasly, slimey asshole you've always been. Anyone who thinks people referencing "God" over 200 years ago must be talking about his Christian God doesn't have much wiggle room to diagnose other people's delusions...

Seth Derek Aronson: Lets see... I don't have Auditory Hallucinations, i don't have anxiety, i don't have anger (despite it being justified), i am non violent, i'm not suicidal (which both the police talking to the press after i got off the bridge and the doctors in the hospital all agreed about), i'm not self-important, or condescending outside of political arguments like i've always been, and i am emotionally close to a number of people. Thanks for the link to the list of symptoms i don't have, Doctor Genius!

Seth Derek Aronson: "He’s not really suicidal or despondent,” [SD Police Lt. Andra] Brown said. “He’s doing this as a protest, to make his point.” - San Diego Union Tribune, October 14, 2011   But lemme get this straight... You made up a story about your daughter being harassed to try and trick me into taking an SSRI Inhibitor, the very same drugs that almost all of the mass-shooters of the past decade took? You're one sick sonofabitch.

John Farrington:  I'm sorry you feel that way, Seth. I was trying to help. I hope one day you will see that. By the way, you did everything I said you would do when you responded. Everything a paranoid schizophrenic would do. But you still won't believe me. I know this now and I can accept it. At least I tried. I hope someone else will get through to you. When you get your head on straight, I hope you'll look me up again and we can talk about it. And for the record, it was when they STOPPED taking the medication that they went on rampages. But that's neither here nor there since it is not going to help you get better, my quibbling over minor points. I am sorry I couldn't help. I hope you get better, man. I really do.

Seth Derek Aronson: You're so full of shit i can smell it from here.

John Farrington:  Yeah. I kind of figured that would be your response. And let me guess, now that I'm saying things you don't want to hear, you've got me marked at as agent or narc or something, right? I mean, I must be because I am telling you to go get help, right? I must have some private agenda that is all connected to you somehow, because apparently, the government has nothing better to do than to follow some average guy around and turn all of his acquaintances into their agents or stool pigeons. Because you are somehow SO important to the security of this nation that the Federal Government wants to keep an eye on a homeless, jobless, nobody from Riverside. Not only that, but they want to destroy you in some way by turning everyone against you. As if quitting your job and accusing those who are trying to help you financially of outrageous things and saying the most spiteful things to them wasn't destroying you enough already. Because you have suddenly become the center of the government operations in every area you have lived. Seth Aronson. The homeless guy who calls everyone who says hi to him a narc. Unless you want to be one of those homeless bums who shouts and mumbles to himself while walking down the street, the guy everyone stares at and makes fun of because he's just too freaky and makes everyone nervous, YOU NEED TO GET HELP! I don't care what you think of me, Seth. I don't care what names you call me or what you think of my political or religious views. I am going to continue to shove this in your face until you look at it and see that you DO NEED HELP! The only one destroying your life is you! YOU are the one who quit his job. YOU are the one who keeps bad mouthing and raging at those trying to help you. YOU are doing this to YOURSELF, Seth. Why on earth would the government be so concerned about a homeless guy who won't get a job because he thinks everyone is out to get him? GET HELP! Go to an emergency room or a clinic and get yourself some meds! Come back to reality!

John Farrington:  I wonder if this is how they came up with the plot for "Total Recall". The guy can't tell he's living in a fantasy, even though people try to tell him that he needs to wake up and come back to reality. Doesn't your life feel a bit like Mr. Quaid's life, Seth? All of these people hunting you down and keeping tabs on you when you're just some homeless, jobless guy? You should come back to reality, Seth. It's a bit overrated, I'll admit. But I think it's easier than this "Total Recall" kind of life you're living now. Not to mention, a lot less stressful.

And by the way... I meant to bring this up earlier, but I completely agree that those guys with your God daughter are not good for her. Granted, I only saw them in you video clips and I don't believe for a second that they are narcs... in fact I would even go so far as to say they are heavy drug-users... but they definitely seem the user types. I might even say one of them acts a lot like a pimp. That guy who said he wanted to make a movie of her... yeah, that just screams "pimp" to me. You need to get yourself healthy so you can get your shit back together and her away from those guys.

Seth Derek Aronson: You seem to be enjoying this, Johnny. It's ok, keep diggin'... karma's a bitch.

John Farrington:  Not enjoying. I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to help you. I figure that if I keep being honest and blunt instead of beating around the bush politely (in other words: if I'm being real) I might be able to get through to you. I think it's a mistake, what most people do when talking to someone who has delusions. Most will play along just to be nice and get the person on their way. I tried that and realized that what I was doing wasn't helping you. It wasn't helping me, either. So, I decided to go the other route. Being as blunt and honest with you as I can. And no, I am not going to share any deep, personal secrets with you. That's not the kind of honesty I am talking about. I am talking about in regard to what is happening to you. I don't want to see you sick on the streets, Seth. That's not the person you are. You were meant for better things, man. You need help.

Seth Derek Aronson: Keep diggin... 

____

IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS, I APPRECIATE IT.  I'LL END WITH ONE LAST NUGGET.  HERE'S THE CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE OTHER ARLINGTON CLASSMATE OF MINE, THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN PROMISING TO GIVE ME $4,000 FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS. IN HIGH SCHOOL, HE TOLD EVERYONE HE WANTED TO BE A COP.  DECIDE FOR YOURSELF IF HIS CORRESPONDENCE SEEMS SUSPICIOUS:

On October 8, 2010, as i was getting dressed to go to my 20 year class reunion, Mr. X called me, and said he was going to give me $4,000. These are what followed, the messages he has sent me since:

11/4/10: I will call you Sat. I apologize for not calling sooner. I will be in a meeting most of the day and driveing the other part. Sorry it is taking so long it is beyond my control but going well.

11/24/10: I am working hard at getting it done by mon. I hope it is not causing you lots of stress.

12/6/10: I am still on this, I am not ignoring you in any way. It will come about!

12/13/10: I am still on top of it, have not forgotten. Hope all is well.

12/29/10: I am doing all right, did not get to send for my sons as my deal did not close on time. I am still ponning up for you asap, I hope you had a great holiday.

1/13/11: 1 small thing left, am still on it for you. Sorry for delay.

2/3/11: I am almost done, dont hate me for taking so long, you are first on my list to call as soon as it is finished. I hope all is well.

4/10/11: Hey Seth. Shit is going well, though not as fast as I would want. I am supose to have a contract by may15. I promis you I will take care of you. I know it has been a while, it is only becuse I am trying to skin two cats at once.Hope all is well with you.

4/11/11: I am working to make it happen.

6/15/11: Hey Seth I know its been months, I am not blowing smoke I will come through in the next few months. Shit got a little tight.

9/2/11: Hey I just got my computer back (shit happened) I will call you later today Fri. 2 I have not forgotten you and will do what I can.

10/10/11 [RESPONDING TO A TEXT I WROTE HIM, ASKING HIM TO MAKE SURE VICKY GETS THE MONEY IF 'ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME' - AS I WAS QUITE SUICIDAL AT THAT POINT]: Nothing is going to happen, I will have a few bucks soon and you will be back on your feet. I was getting ready to speak in front of a thousand people and thats why my response was short. I care about you man and want to see you back on track.

[AFTER CLAIMING TO HAVE SEEN ME ON TV, IN O.C., OCCUPYING THE BRIDGE IN SAN DIEGO, HE DROVE DOWN TO VISIT ME IN THE HALFWAY HOUSE, A WEEK BEFORE I WAS RELEASED. HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD "GIVEN THEM {Homeland Security} REASON TO BE SUSPICIOUS", BUT ONCE I GOT OUT, I WOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A FRESH START, AND NOBODY WOULD FUCK WITH ME ANYMORE...]

11/21/11: I am happy things are getting better and you will sooon have your day. Take it easy man.

[IN EARLY JANUARY, 2012, HE CALLED ME, SAYING THAT INSTEAD OF MONEY, HE GOT AHOLD OF A BIG WHITE CARGO VAN, WHICH HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME 'IN A WEEK OR TWO']

2/4/12: I will know mon it did not pass [SMOG] but can be fixed just need 2 get price will call u mon eve

2/8/12: I hope 2 have it all worked out in the next few days

2/26/12: I am doing my best it's just taking a little time, how much I cannot say, I will call you wed.

3/27/12: ...It just has taken more time than expected.

4/6/12: I am calling a wrecking yard, I will call you on tue.

4/12/12 [THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY]: I just got home at 12:20 Am, I missed your call at three becuse I was taking my mom to the hospital to see my aunt, she was going into emergengy surgey for holes in her guts. I also was unable to call after my first call on tue. becuse my youngest son was having some problems with his mom that involved his step brother who is now also in the hospital for some mental isssues. My sons live 2,000+ miles away and can keep me on the phone for hours during trying times. I did manage to resolve the issue with the van, I will call you in the evening. I am in no way blowing you of or trying to be an ass. Shit happened I will wipe it up and call you.

4/12/12: Hey seth give me a call if its too late call me in the morning i will be taking it off

[I CALLED HIM, AND HE MADE PLANS TO MEET ME IN OCEANSIDE ON APRIL 18, TO GIVE ME THE MONEY]

4/17/12: Hey my aunt will not be getting out of the hospital tomorrow so i will not be coming down we will meet over weekend

4/20/12: Let u know later in evening

4/21/12: I am at hospital with my mom will call in 3 hours

4/21/12 [SEVEN HOURS LATER]: Ok will met up some time in next few days

5/1/12: In a meeting will call you in evening

[HE CALLED THE DAY I WENT HOMELESS, 5/13/12, AND OFFERED TO DRIVE ME TO A JOB INTERVIEW THE NEXT DAY]:

5/13/12: Text me where and when to pick u up so you can get to your interview

5/13/12 [AN HOUR LATER]: Hey send info time and place i do not want u 2 miss your interview...

[HE DROVE DOWN FROM ORANGE COUNTY TO SAN DIEGO EARLY THE NEXT MORNING, TO DRIVE ME TO A JOB INTERVIEW. HE TOLD ME THAT WHILE I WAS IN THE INTERVIEW, HE WAS GOING TO GO TO A LOCAL BRANCH OF HIS BANK, AS HE WAS EXPECTING A CHECK TO CLEAR, SO HE COULD GIVE ME MONEY... AFTER MY INTERVIEW, HE SAID HE TALKED BY PHONE TO THE BANK MANAGER AT THE ORANGE COUNTY BRANCH, AND THE CHECK WOULD CLEAR BY 5:00 PM, SO HE HAD TO DRIVE BACK TO O.C. TO GET THE CASH, WHICH HE WOULD THEN DEPOSIT IN MY BANK... OF COURSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN]

5/31/12: No i am having some med test done for a spot on my liver and prostate its a little stressful and i had to take care of another bs issue give me a few days my friend

6/12/12: I will see what i can do was i mountains had nf [no phone]

6/25/12: Not 2 day i will try tue or wed when i get home

8/25/12: All is well i am out of my financial mess will have money soon take care my friend love u man will see u soon

...?


...AND THAT WAS THE LAST I HEARD FROM HIM.   ANY QUESTIONS?


No comments:

Post a Comment